Thursday, May 19, 2016
I'm not sure what the focal point of this outfit should be; my handbag, which after a month-long lust affair has turned into a full blown love story, or my stunning new shoes. Because my shoe/bag combo pack such a strong punch I wanted to keep my outfit as toned down as possible; I am loving this knit head to toe look and am really appreciating Mother Nature for giving Montreal a legit Spring as opposed to jumping from blizzards to desert scorchers.
Skirt: Club Monaco
Handbag: Gucci Dionysus
Wednesday, May 18, 2016
Happy Birthday to me!!!!!! It's that time of the year again, my favorite day of the year, MY BIRTHDAY!!! I pre-apologize for all the exclamation marks in this post, I just don't think there are many people out there who love their birthdays quite as much as I do!
Rumor has it that I am impossible to shop for; every year my friends and family ask me to post my wishlist, so as per my peoples' request; my 2016 whishlist!!
1) Beauty Blender Blotterazzi: I am obsessed with this! I saw it on Sephora.com and became fascinated by this little gem. No matter how hard I try, I just can't do a proper winged liner- it's like I'm not supposed to wear that look or something.. except I REALLY want to. This magical little device acts as a liner guideline and I need this so badly!
2+3) Tatcha Luminous Overnight MemorySerum Concentrate & Luminous Dewy Skin Mist: I have been using Tatcha products for a little while now and have really come to love them. I have rarely found products that work for my very combination skin as well as these do. These products are worth their weight in gold!
3) Moschino Bag Charm: No words needed- its everything
4) Roses in a box: seriously tho, they NEED to be in a box! Latest obsession! I found this look on Instagram from a company in Montreal called MFleurs and have been waiting for the perfect occasion to get some. Hint, hint Moe, flowers in a box!
5) Anya Hindmarch SmallEyes Loose Pocket Pouch: I have wanted an Anya Hindmarch piece in my wardrobe for the longest time. Originally I loved the kitschy labeled makeup bags but then she came out with the cartoon initials and the googly eyes and I was in love. This little pouch will be able to double up as a catch all in my handbag as well as a cute clutch for nights our.
6) Gucci Crisscross Sandals: Seriously- no words! They are breathtaking!
7) Valentino Mini Lock Flap Bag in army green: This handbag has been on my wishlist for quite a while but for some reason I keep on skipping over it and go for something else. I think this Summer is the Summer of the mini Valentino!
8) St Laurent Blogger bag pink monogram: I LOVE THIS BAG! Honestly, can't express how much I need the Blogger bag! The name alone couldn't be more perfect unless it was called the 'Vlogger Bag'.
9) Lumee case: 'cause if that's what Kim Kardashian uses for her selfies, that's what I need for my selfies!
Thursday, May 12, 2016
I was having 'one of those mornings' this morning. Everything I put on just wasn't working. I knew I wanted to look cute, but since I had a super busy day ahead of me I also wanted to be extra comfy. Cue in these shoes; they are super high, but because of the platform, feel like I'm wearing a mid-heel wedge. The 'suede' is super soft and because of the buckle around the ankle you don't need to worry about forcing your shoe to say on your foot- all of you who wear heels know exactly what I'm talking about!
Adding my new favorite Gucci handbag to this look was the cherry on top. This bag makes every look I've worn with it look next level- and it doesn't hurt that it dressed up my otherwise very oversized/casual look.
Pants: Maison Simons
Shoes: Le Château